Online Paper Submission: https://confcomm.ieee-ies.org/app/general/conferences/ICMT22/initial-submission
- The papers accepted by ICMT 2022 will be published on IEEE Xplore.
- IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference if the paper is not presented at the conference.
- Authors are required to submit a 2-4 page paper for review, including tables, figures, and references to
the above Online Paper Submission
Aug 20thSep. 10th, 2022.
- Authors can choose different topics for each paper.
- Please write your paper using Microsoft Word or LaTeX templates consistent with IEEE Conference Proceedings on an A4 page without the author’s biography. You can download the template here. When submitting the review paper, we recommend to use PDF eXpress below.
- After reviewing, please modify your paper using PDF eXpress (click
hereto PDF eXpress site) into a camera-ready format before submitting. You will need the Conference ID to log in, which is: 56556X.
- There is no limitation on paper submission for each author.
- One paper should have at least one registration. However, the students are allowed to have a student registration only when a co-author has a full registration.
- Please use the template
here, and remove the IEEE Copyright from the footer.
- Then convert the Microsoft Word document to PDF/A.
- 1)Convert with Microsoft Word: Select File > Export > Create PDF/XPS Document > options > PDF options > PDF/A compliant > ok > publish
- 2)Convert with PDF eXpress: Please view the
Process Overviewfrom the PDF eXpress site.
- Please create a new account on the submission website
https://confcomm.ieee-ies.org/app/general/conferences/ICMT22/initial-submissionand sign in.
- Go to 2022 25th International Conference on Mechatronics Technology (ICMT), click on SUBMIT MANUSCRIPT.
- Fill in all the form, then upload the file.